In following with the lead of larger events (and ones that have been doing this for ages), here are our COVID regulations:
- Masks are required in all, indoor-convention spaces
- Proof of vaccination is no longer required
- Daily Health Monitoring will be in effect. If you develop any symptoms of illness (Not limited to fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste, fatigue, muscles or body aches, sore throat, congestion, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, **.) we ask you to remain in your room and follow the guidance of your healthcare practitioner. No round of King of Tokyo is worth the safety of your fellow attendees – We expect all attendees to make a responsible choice.
- Please use the provided hand sanitizing stations liberally throughout your time at GeeklyCon
- Prior to attending, you have not been in contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without completing a CDC-recommended quarantine;
- If you have been instructed to isolate before or during GeeklyCon 2023, stay home.
- Anyone found in violation of the above will be asked to leave with no refund
**Please note: The guidelines in this document are based on information currently available regarding the behavior and characteristics of the COVID-19 virus, public health information and local or state guidelines with respect to large gatherings. As more clarity with respect to these variables emerges, it is expected that these guidelines may need to be adjusted accordingly.